Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce (WMC), The Club for Growth, and The Coalition for America's Families are the three main organizations funding the effort to elect Michael Gableman to the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
While average Wisconsinites write out checks for ten and twenty dollars to support the candidate of their choice, these three groups, be the end of March, may have spent over $5 million.
Questions for Michael Gableman, or anyone else who knows the answers and is willing to stand up and tell the truth:
- Who are the people from these organizations that met with you or met with your intermediaries?
- When you were stunned to learn how much money they would raise for you, and you asked,"Where will the money come from?" what did they tell you?
- Do the names of companies like Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and the international pharmaceutical companies come up?
- Did anyone suggest that the money could be routed through the United States Chamber of Commerce and the Institute for Legal Reform so it would be hard to discover the source?
- If you are the winner in the Supreme Court race can you promise that you will not hear any case involving a a party that funneled money through any of the named organizations in this post?
- Before hearing every case, will you promise to examine the financial records of these shadowy organizations to make sure they have not bought you?