In the Democratic primary:
- Chris Larson's challenge of Jeff Plale in the SD-07. Vote for the one not supported by Scooter Jensen.
- The 77th AD free-for-all. Waxing America's proprietor Paul endorsed Hesselbein; I would have to bring George Washington to help decide, but don't live in the 77th. Prediction: less than 100 votes separating Hulsey, Hesselbein and Wade.
- The Lt. Governor race. Nelson brings badly needed outstate support to the ticket and seems the one to beat. Sanders has worked hard, at least here in Madison.
In the Republican primary:
- Dave Westlake could use some help fighting the money of the Fortunate Son-In-Law, who he called "...just plain dangerous for Wisconsin."
- Not sure which would be worse, "Governor Walker" or "Governor Neumann." Still can't say for sure who is the weaker candidate of the two; hopefully that one that wins the primary. If you think you know who Tom Barrett would beat more easily, consider committing "panky."
- The Lt. Governor race. Just say it out loud and shudder: "Governor Kleefisch."
If you are still unsure in which party's primary to vote, let George Washington decide.- Barry Orton